[ubuntu-studio-devel] First Call for Contributors for the 14.10 cycle of development

helios martinez dominguez helios.martinez.dominguez at gmail.com
Sat May 10 10:33:43 UTC 2014

Hi, i'm Helios Martinez, i came into Ubuntu development mailing list quite
recently. I consider myself a BASIC programmer (VBasic, FreeBasic,
RealBasic, etc.) since the early times of atari-basic. I've extensively
tested every operating system i use through out ms-dos, mac os/2, win16,
redhat 5, win32, mac os 9, os x and now Ubuntu Studio, which i encouraged
myself to devote to and create everything on free software so it evidences
is achievable and viable nowadays. I'm also musician and designer and can
translate from and to english and spanish languages. I'm willing to
participate quite deeper into Ubuntu Studio 14.10 Utopic Unicorn
development.             -- Helios.

✡
. . : : הליוס שמש : : . .

Helios Reinaldo Martínez Domínguez