[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio 13.10 - Default wallpaper proposition RC1 - Was: ubuntu-studio-devel Digest, Vol 77, Issue 15

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Sep 20 00:16:39 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-09-19 at 20:51 +0200, Zak wrote:
> Ralf Mardorf I didn't heard you at this time (???)

I haven't seen the wallpaper or I saw it and didn't notice it at this
time. If you do not want to get input from others, then simply don't
post to the list.

It was just a comment about what I noticed and not meant to attack you.

What's your problem? I explained why I'm overcautious. I never claimed
that there was an intention by you to make it look similar to another
symbol.