Wallpaper Design

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Sun Mar 17 21:27:14 UTC 2013

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:15:50 +0100, Shubham Mishra
<mishrashubham2007 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Guess I was a bit late on the scene. I had some fun creating a
> wallpaper, inspired by Chinese patterns. Attached is a PNG (I don't know
> how but the image ended up four pixels short of the required width, but
> I hope that's ok :P), the final SVG, and also the SVG of the artboard
> (named WIP, although it's mess with everything lying around).
>
> All suggestions are welcome. :D
> I personally like the way it is asymmetic, but that can be changed.
>
> Everything used in the wallpaper is made by me (in Inkscape and Krita;
> also my own paper texture) except the ubuntu studio logo which I took
> from the official site.
>
> Note : I haven't licensed anything yet, since I don't know what you guys
> use, and also partly because changes could be made.

We've been using Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License
Agreement http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/
You don't need to use the same license, but if this license would be ok to
you, we'll just add your wallpaper to the existing ones, and under the
same license.