New icons Screen shot

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Fri Jul 5 05:37:13 UTC 2013

The menu icons are gorgeous in Cinnamon. I dropped them into
my "UbuntuStudio-Legacy" icon theme to properly support the
new menus. The .deb will be installed into the US Raring image
I have been playing with for the Meta.

They go very nicely with the black "GNOME" menu
background theme and will look similar in any menu in any DE
with a black background. Nice work, much clearer than the
previous icons in the menu!