New icons Screen shot

Shubham Mishra mishrashubham2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 06:05:18 UTC 2013

On 07/05/2013 06:42 AM, Len Ovens wrote:
> First off, if you want to play with them, they are available for saucy at:
> https://launchpad.net/~len-ovenwerks/+archive/ppa
>
> But the screen shot is at:
>
> http://www.ovenwerks.net/UStudiodocs/menu.html
>
> Hit the reload if it is not the first thing on top.
>
> These are just proposed at this time, so comments would be great.

I installed the theme using the ppa. Looks decent enough on both dark
and light backgrounds. But the synth icon definitely needs to be remade
separately in 16x16. So does the photography icon, as it looks just like
circles, not a camera shutter. I'll start working on them.
Also should I export them in higher resolutions and place them in
folders with that name? Because when required, the desktop might
upsample from the 48x48 images, which would look bad.