[ubuntu-studio-devel] Nightly team

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 14:59:52 UTC 2013

Hello Ubuntu Studio Development Team and Nightly Team,

As a member of the Ubuntu Studio Development Team, I agree with Len's
suggestion. The packages in Ubuntu Studio Nightly Team's PPA is for
unsupported releases, and we have our own PPA in Ubuntu Studio
Development Team if we wish to test new packages. Henceforth it is a
sensible choice to remove the Ubuntu Studio Nightly Team.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
Ubuntu Studio Release Manager