Ubuntu Studio Project Lead Changes

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 12:42:53 UTC 2013

From: http://dullass.blogspot.com/2013/04/exit-stage-left.html

Realizing what day it is, I should preface this by stating this is not an
April Fool's joke.

Effective today I am stepping down as Ubuntu Studio Project Lead and Kaj
Ailomaa (zequence on IRC) will assume this responsibility.

Since 12.04 was released I have spent less and less time on Ubuntu Studio
as family and work increased demands on my time. Additionally, I will
shortly begin work to complete my bachelors degree in IT with software
emphasis.

I fully believe that I am leaving Ubuntu Studio in much more capable hands
and have faith in Kaj. Please show your support by giving him a well
deserved congratulations.

Rock on.

ScottL