[testcases] Creation of Ubuntu Studio specific testcase

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 09:22:32 UTC 2012

OK my thought about it.

There shall be two testsuites: Installation and upgrade (per regulations).

1. Installation
Testcases:
1a. Live session (copied from the normal Ubuntu live testcase, don't need
much) Importance: Mandatory
1b. Install (ubiquity) (Integrating the existing three testcases into one)
1c. Post-installation (Copied from Wiki page) Importance: Run once

2. Upgrade
Testcases:
2a. Upgrade testcase (copied from existing upgrade testcase in vanilla
Ubuntu)
2b. Post-installation (same as 1c)

I will work on it today evening and tonight to get a preview out of it.

BTW you guys may not understand why on Earth are there three partitioning
options. Actually Nicholas Skaggs (Canonical Community QA Manager) forced
me to change it because he wanted to use the testcases that were originally
in testcases.qa.ubutnu.com to those which are in the ISO QA Tracker. So
er...... Anyway I will integrate the three partitioning options into one
testcase so don't worry:P

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)