[testcases] Creation of Ubuntu Studio specific testcase

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 09:46:24 UTC 2012

Anyway I did the job so look at
http://packages.qa.dev.stgraber.org/qatracker/milestones/225/builds/16300/testcasesit
includes the live session, installation, post-installation and upgrade
testcases.

Please give comments and work on the post-installation testcases. If
nothing much I will import it to the ISO QA Tracker before 11th October for
RC testing.

Thanks len-dt and ailo for their comments and support:P

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)