LMMS

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Mon Oct 15 02:28:40 UTC 2012

On Sun, October 14, 2012 6:20 pm, Eric Hedekar wrote:

> Also, I just checked.  The LMMS binary is built upstream in Debian and
> inherited into Ubuntu.  So disabling the wine dependency (and thus VST
> support) would then disable it for all Debian distributions.  I don't
> believe this is an option worth considering.

Wouldn't listing the fonts package in the blacklist seed stop the live ISO
from adding that?

I think we should try it. I think it would do one of three things:

1) apt will try and install it anyway and the ISO won't build
2) apt will add it to the stuff that needs to be installed but won't
because of the blacklist and so will download the installer at install
time and at first update will run the installer and the user will get the
license screen.
3) the font will not install and the user will not be able to install
afterwards either (because of black list - I don't think so)
4) (where did this come from?) the font will not install but the user will
be able to install latter.

1 and 3 are bad, 2 and 4 are ok. 1a) apt will add it to the ISO build but
the accept will not happen so it won't load... this may be ok.

So now its five things :)

www.OvenWerks.net