Public Relations - Technical solution

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:34:53 UTC 2012

The original people who are interested were me, ttoine and holstein. I
believe we three should be able to become admins on the new PR team.

A good suggestion from ttoine is that we should let everybody write the
news. Then the editors will help the editing and also to see whether it can
be allowed into our website. It will then be posted to the website if the
article is checked by the editors.

As for Google+, I think that it is a good idea to share it out. However, it
cannot be shared among too many people. 3-5 is good enough.

Try to send as much emails to the mailing list as possible. Since I won't
be on IRC till Friday (too many tests) I can only read emails.

Regards,
smartboyhw