Public Relations Team

ttoine ttoine at ttoine.net
Thu Nov 1 17:29:08 UTC 2012

I would be pleased to have access to facebook and google pages admin,
as well as the possibility to post on ubuntustudio.org.

I will add on the whiteboard some ideas, such as:
 - post a news when a major update of one of the application in our
workflow is available, and the PPA if needed
 - when we will have enough followers, organize artwork challenge, etc...
 - of course, post major information about Ubuntu Studio (testing,
release, etc.)
 - I still have to see with Pleia how to get the @ubuntustudio account