Graphics Applications

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sat Aug 18 07:27:40 UTC 2012

On Fri, August 17, 2012 11:42 pm, C. F. Howlett wrote:
> Hey all:
>
> At the risk of being burned at the stake for heresy, may I suggest you
> peek
> at the 2d/3d applications that are in the default Fedora Design Spin.
>
> Find more at:
>
> Fedora Design Spin Home <http://spins.fedoraproject.org/design/#home>
>
> Fedora Design Spin wiki <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite>

The good thing is how close that is to what we have. They seem to cover
what we have for photography, graphics and publishing.

ttoine, Or anyone else: is there an opinion on including a camera
tethering software? The design spin is thinking about including entangle,
which we don't have available, but we do have coriander available.

www.OvenWerks.net