QA Meeting, call for testing on Ubuntu Studio and meeting log

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 04:45:42 UTC 2012

Hello everyone.

I'm Howard Chan, member of Ubuntu Studio Team and also a member of the
community QA.

For Ubuntu QA testers, please read point 1 and 2. For Ubuntu Studio Users,
please read point 1 and 3.

1. Call for Ubuntu Studio testing

The Ubuntu Studio team is looking for testers.

Please join https://launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-testers in Launchpad and
also test ISOs in http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/. We would like to see testing
efforts on Ubuntu Studio 12.04.1 and 12.10.

2. Reminder for QA meeting on Wednesday

I will be chair again for Ubuntu QA Meeting tomorrow at 14:00 UTC in
#ubuntu-meeting. The agenda is in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Meetings.

Phill Whiteside (phillw) has removed the Ubuntu Flavors item from agenda.
We will mix it with Ubuntu Updates section.

Please come to the meeting.

3. Ubuntu Studio Meeting Logs and action items

The log is now in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2012August13

The action items are as follows!
Action items

   - Len-nb and smartboyhw to find more people to test 12.04.1 daily images
   - : stochastic to write a draft for changes between 12.04 and 12.04.1
   - holstein and Len-nb to find someone to publishing committs
   - : Len-nb to add menu item on xchat that starts #ubuntustudio
   - : stochastic and Len-nb and holstein and smartboyhw to set up a
   graphics and publishing sub-committee for teh abovementioned metas

Thank you all for reading this email.