An early cry for help for testing Release Candidates

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Thu Apr 12 01:33:29 UTC 2012

On Tue, April 10, 2012 9:50 pm, Janne Jokitalo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it's that time again, the end of a cycle is at hand. This time it's
> something
> special, too. (yea I know we always say that) But it's the first LTS (long
> term
> support) release with the new system basing on Xubuntu (and its XFCE
> Desktop
> Environment), so we'd like to ask for Your assistance in making sure all
> possible wrinkles are getting ironed out, to provide as bug-free release
> as
> possible.

It would be nice to know when there are actual changes to look for. Todays
ISO looks pretty much the same as last week. There are changes, but they
don't seem to have made it to the ISO yet. (sound icon still doesn't get
PA mixer, menu not fixed, lightdm BG not changed, etc.)

What we have is pretty good though...

www.OvenWerks.net