Workflows Wiki Page

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:08:52 UTC 2011

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Jon Reagan <jreagan90 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Looks like there's a ton of new information added to the workflows
> wiki page (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Workflows) and a lot
> of good ideas being hashed out!  Just a thought, perhaps we should
> make some subpages (i.e. /Workflows/Photography, etc.) to better
> organize the information since the page is getting rather long.  I'd
> be willing to create the pages since I haven't felt as though I've
> done much else. ;)
>
> Jon

hi jon,

another thought was to also make a page eventually to parse the
"supported" work flows, ie the preferred ones that we ship packages to
support, from the others

i'm not sure which is the better solution at this point, but i thought
the idea of showing a particular page with what we currently support
would be helpful, especially to new users

of course at some point we should really build up the help.ubuntu.com
wiki pages to provide a tutorial of sorts for our supported work flows
so this may not really be an issue

hmmm, new thought, we could just include a list at the beginning of
which ones we support and still separate the pages like you described

scottl