Social Media Team & Website development

C K coryisatm at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:33:18 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 10:26 PM, Louie Queral <louiethecuban at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
> My name is Luis Queral and I'm a 20 year old social-media consultant at
> Webconnection, a baltimore-based web design/development firm. I'm curious as
> to if Ubuntu Studio currently has a social-media strategy, and if not, how
> we could plan and initiate one. I have a fairly good idea of a marketing
> concept for us (as an open-source team), and really think it would benefit
> Ubuntu Studio especially with the new web-site redesign.
> Also, if you would be interested (assuming there isn't a specific set of
> social-media goals), please feel free to respond with your input and ideas.
> -Luis

Yo! I'm from P.G. County. :) But I live in Raleigh now and miss
D.C./Baltimore alot.

Anyway, this is exactly the subject that I wanted to touch on later
tonight. (im about to go to work) It's what Scott and i feel is the
next step for Studio. Getting the distro together is really pretty
straight-forward. WHat to do with the website besides a refresh is
more, up-in-the-air and needs some brainstorming.

--
-Cory K.