Kokito and Ubuntu Studio Website Update

Jorge G. Mare jorge.g.mare at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:37:46 UTC 2011

Howdy,

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Brian David <beejunk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, Jorge, glad to see you're interested in helping!
>
> First, I'm sorry I haven't had any website updates for the last few
> weeks.  Real life has swamped me, and I haven't had much time to do
> any work.  I'm hoping to get some time in over the next few days.
>
> Jorge, right now the very basic aspects of the theme are in place (you
> can see it in action here: http://mousike.dyndns.org/ubuntustudio/).
> I would say that what we need to do next is get the back end and
> initial content of the site organized, and then we will know precisely
> what CSS remains to be done.  I'll send out a more detailed e-mail
> about how I think this stuff should be implemented in Drupal (i.e.
> what modules to use and with what settings, content types, user roles,
> etc) the next time I get the chance.  If you have ideas on these
> things as well, definitely let us know!

I look forward to the more detailed email. I am quite familiar with
Drupal, so will provide my feedback where it may (hopefully) help. ;)

I have a question about the status of the theme that you linked to: is
this considered to be finalized? If not, do you have a mockup showing
what you are shooting for design and color-wise? Trying to get a
clearer image of what the site is expected to look like.

One last question: does UbuntuStudio have an (official?) logo, and if
so, where can I find it?

Cheers!

--
Jorge G. Mare