Kokito and Ubuntu Studio Website Update

Brian David beejunk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 00:48:44 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Jorge G. Mare <jorge.g.mare at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey, Jorge, glad to see you're interested in helping!

First, I'm sorry I haven't had any website updates for the last few
weeks.  Real life has swamped me, and I haven't had much time to do
any work.  I'm hoping to get some time in over the next few days.

Jorge, right now the very basic aspects of the theme are in place (you
can see it in action here: http://mousike.dyndns.org/ubuntustudio/).
I would say that what we need to do next is get the back end and
initial content of the site organized, and then we will know precisely
what CSS remains to be done.  I'll send out a more detailed e-mail
about how I think this stuff should be implemented in Drupal (i.e.
what modules to use and with what settings, content types, user roles,
etc) the next time I get the chance.  If you have ideas on these
things as well, definitely let us know!

--
-Brian David