Putting the cart before the horse. (was: Final Notes on the Ubuntu Studio Website)

Brian David beejunk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 01:29:07 BST 2010

Alright, I've finished the next updates on my theme.  It has been converted
to a dark theme (using some of the more flashy graphics I have been working
on.  I felt the flat colors of the light theme just didn't work well in the
dark version), and I've separated it into a landing page and a content
page.  You can find the images, as well as some descriptive text, at the
revamp wiki:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/TaskWebRevamp

I named the theme 'Impact' (cheesy, I know) and it is below Benjamin's
'Audio Horizons' theme.

Let me know what you all think.