Putting the cart before the horse. (was: Final Notes on the Ubuntu Studio Website)

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 03:00:48 BST 2010

i really appreciate the efforts going on here... this wiki page is great
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/TaskWebRevamp ...seems like we have
some great ideas to choose from... thank you to everyone submitting ideas...
'impact' and 'audio horizons' both are looking great to me, and very 'ready
to go'...

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 8:29 PM, Brian David <beejunk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alright, I've finished the next updates on my theme.  It has been converted
> to a dark theme (using some of the more flashy graphics I have been working
> on.  I felt the flat colors of the light theme just didn't work well in the
> dark version), and I've separated it into a landing page and a content
> page.  You can find the images, as well as some descriptive text, at the
> revamp wiki:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/TaskWebRevamp
>
> I named the theme 'Impact' (cheesy, I know) and it is below Benjamin's
> 'Audio Horizons' theme.
>
> Let me know what you all think.

MH
http://www.myspace.com/mikeholstein