Putting the cart before the horse. (was: Final Notes on the Ubuntu Studio Website)

Brian David beejunk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:25:39 BST 2010

Hey everyone, while working an updated mock-up for my website theme, I came
up with an idea for an Ubuntu Studio wallpaper.  It looks like this:

http://www.sunmachine.coop/ubuntu/amp_thumbnail.png

The pic is of an older amplifier I use for my turntable.  This image is just
a thumbnail, and not usable as a wallpaper.  If anyone wants an actual
wallpaper, just let me know what size, and I'll post it.

I'll try to get the finished mock-up out to the list later tonight.

--
-Brian David