Last call (was "Natty and RT Kernel)

Alessio Igor Bogani abogani at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 4 18:17:32 BST 2010

Hi Mike,

2010/10/4 Mike Holstein <mikeh789 at gmail.com>:
[...]
> willing.. i use your -realtime kernel in lucid right now, but i'll help

Good. So I suppose that you have grabbed it from my PPA.

Do you know of some sort of bugs on that kernel? Are you using some
closed video drivers (nvidia, fglrx, virtualbox, lirc, drbd, asterisk,
bcmwl, r5u87xa and so on)? Do you plan to migrate to Maverick soon or
remain stick on Lucid? Which arch are you using (i386 known as "32
bit" or amd64 known as

Ciao,
Alessio ~ listing "smock signals" from Mike's MySpace.