Dependency problem between ubuntustudio-font-meta and ttf-symbol-replacement-wine1.3

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Tue Nov 2 07:31:23 GMT 2010

Hi,

I utilize wine1.3 from Wine Team's PPA and have a dependency
problembetween ubuntustudio-font-meta and ttf-symbol-replacement.

In detail, please read my post to ubuntu-wine-team.
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/wine/+question/132189

Of cource I'm sure that it's a user's own risk to use some packages from
PPA. But the latest wine package is very useable with some windows
binary of VST plugins. I daily use FeSTige for these plugins and it
works fine with Wine1.3.

So can we modify next ubuntustudio-font-meta package's dependency for
both of ttf-symbol-replacement and ttf-symbol-replacement-wine1.X? This
may avoid making users confused.

Regards

Takashi Sakamoto
o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp