Ubuntu Studio artwork proposal

Brian David beejunk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 00:32:42 BST 2010

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Ricardo Lameiro
<ricardolameiro at gmail.com>wrote:

> I think that the "made with" could use a diferent Font thant ubuntu.
> Also have you tried the new Ubuntu fonts?
> Also you can give a little more space between the letters and the border.
> other than that i like it.

As far as I know, the new Ubuntu font is not yet available.

Here's my contribution.  I tried my best to imitate the Lucid font, and even
added a bit of the Lucid purple in there.  There are three pics: a fancy
color version; a simple color version; and a gray one similar to the Mac
image linked above.  I've also added a link to the tar.gz file that has the
Inkscape svgs, in case anyone cares to mess around around with them:

http://www.sunmachine.coop/ubuntu/made_with_ubuntu_studio_fancy.png
http://www.sunmachine.coop/ubuntu/made_with_ubuntu_studio_simple.png
http://www.sunmachine.coop/ubuntu/made_with_ubuntu_studio_gray.png
http://www.sunmachine.coop/ubuntu/made_with_ubuntu_studio.tar.gz