Hardware List

Nick Fellows nick.fellows at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:54:37 GMT 2010

I would also like to see other types of devices included
such as things like this ...

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/ProKeysSono88.html

or midi control surfaces.

that sort of thing?

On another note - Rosegarden includes patches for instruments such as
the RM1x (I submitted the original patch for this instrument)
It would be useful if this kind of thing was included too

Cheers

Nick ...