Hardware List

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:51:06 GMT 2010

yea, I agree with you, but i think that it is a real need to have , at
least, a link in the ubuntustudio page.
As you can see I already added the 2 cards I spoke about.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupportComponentsSoundCardsRoland

Maybe, we should try to make a pro listing.... maybe with computer configs
ans hardware to the lowest latency etc... for now maybe, we should edit and
update this hardware list.
my devices are already there :D