irc meeting

Brian David beejunk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 18:22:45 GMT 2010

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Benjamin Turner
<passionsplaydesign at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brian -
> I like the site, both your personal portfolio and the Sun Machine Co-Op!
>  Looks like you've got a good place to plug UbuntuStudio!  :)
> -  Ben

I have been planning to start writing more about Ubuntu Studio on that
website.  I'll probably have the time to do that after the new year.

> NEXT MEETING at UTC Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 01:00:00 in the irc
> channel #ubuntustudio-devel on freenode.
> i used http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to convert the
> time to UTC... for example...
> *
> *
> *"Location Local time Time zone New York (U.S.A. - New York) Tuesday,
> December 21, 2010 at 8:00:00 PM UTC-5 hours EST*
> *UTC Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 01:00:00"*
> *

Unfortunately, I will once again not be able to attend this meeting,
because I am going to be working.  The holidays are making the work
schedule very tricky to adjust.  I'll definitely read up on the
meeting notes, and do what I can to participate.

In case there is enough people interested in rescheduling the meeting,
next week I would be available the day before or after the currently
scheduled date (UTC Tuesday, December 21, or Thursday, December 23 @
1:00:00)
--
-Brian David