Lucid Lynx - Why it will rock.

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 22:10:19 BST 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Because we will command it to be so. :)
>
> All kidding aside, I'm considering throwing my hat back in the ring for this
> next cycle. My schedule will keep me more on Luke's time online but that's
> just how it is. Any objections?
>
> So. What do we wanna tackle?
>
> JACK in main.
> New art (James (dashua) and I will tackle this)
> LOTS of bug fixin'. *-controls and *-settings bugs are drivin' me nuts.
> Looks like *-controls needs love as well.
>
> Now I have a proposal for the site I wanted to run by you guys 1st before I
> put it on the list. :) I'm thinking /if/ we can't do a complete site
> overhaul we point our domains to the wiki. The site has just been too much
> of a hassle without someone dedicated to maintain it. Y/N?
>
> Since Lucid is an LTS I think it's important we get a plan and put it into
> action as soon as we can.
>
> I have started a page to has out things:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/LucidPlanning
>

> -Cory K. \m/

I'm planning on giving the website a little bit of loving very soon -
I'd hate to see the wiki be our front page.

Cory can you add that link to our upcoming meeting agenda
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2009Nov9
It's great to hear you're coming back to the project.

And yes, Lucid will Rock - provided there's a solid kernel.

-Eric Hedekar