Ubuntu Studio Art Manager

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 21:28:59 BST 2009

Hi all. Some of you know that I'm also involved in the Ubuntu art
community. Over there I've met a great guy I think would be a perfect
fit for the team as our new art lead.

He has made a good handful of themes, has an understanding of the GNOME
desktop and how things work together. Can work w/BZR. Has a nice
temperament and doesn't kick puppies. :P

I had him subscribe to the list and join the IRC channel. (dashua) So
with that I'll let Mr. James Schriver talk about about how cool he is. :P

-Cory K.