Meeting on Sunday Nov. 8th?

Luis de Bethencourt luisbg at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 17 11:27:50 GMT 2008

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Ok. How about we just do a Skype chat today (what time?) and a more
> official chat/meeting next week?
>
> -Cory K.

Hello guys.

I will be honest, I'm not happy of the lack of responses to this
topic, and how it has gone cold.

After taking a few weeks to relax after intrepid release, we need to
have the meeting for the beginning of the jaunty release cycle. I'm
suggesting this Sunday the 23rd, at what would be morning in America
and night in Asia.

Start thinking about topics to bring to the meeting. What can we do to
improve? What can we aim for in this new release? Any new ideas? Any
needed tasks?

Luis

--
Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá