Future Ubuntu Studio design guideline and Jaunty/+1 idea

ttoine at ttoine.net ttoine at ttoine.net
Sat Nov 15 15:43:50 GMT 2008

Nedko Arnaudov a écrit :
> "Cory K." <coryisatm at ubuntu.com> writes:
>

>> I'm *thinkin'* of droppin' the #009bf9 blue and adopting the mainline
>> Ubuntu colors. I'd still use our dark theme, just use orange instead of
>> blue. Human icon set. The idea is to just look a *little* more Ubuntu.
>> :) Just an idea.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>

> I like the blue in Ubuntu Studio much more than orange in Ubuntu. It
> gives it more state of art look. And I think it is better suited for
> something looking "professional" than orange that calls for joy of life,
> sunset, etc.

What about focusing more about choosing an packaging applications, user
friendlyness and rt kernel, more than color and theme?

I ask this question because Intrepid is worse than Hardy LTS to make
music... (stability of rt kernel, etc...), making 64Studio a better
choice today for that purpose.

Toine