Grunge-look revisited

Toma tomhaste at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 22:38:40 GMT 2008

I wont be, but MMA said a while ago he didnt want to completely drop
the grunge concept, but defer it till a later date. Like I said, just
bookmark it and lets get Hardy out of the way before even thinking
about making more designs for a grunge look. Personally, I just
downloaded most of the brushes, icons and fonts and storing them for a
later date.

Toma-