Automatic launching of programs for removable media/connected devices.

Toma tomhaste at
Wed Nov 21 04:13:00 GMT 2007

If you see the other email about volumes on the desktop, the
volume-manager applet could cover all this. It only shows mounted and
available drives and you can click them to open nautilus in that
drive, and click it to unmount it.

Id say scrap the auto-run stuff. It makes you feel a little stupid,
imho. "I know what I want to do when I put the thing it, just give me
a second to click it!" But thats just me.