Introductions.

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 23 18:40:25 GMT 2007

Hello all. I figure it would be great to get introduced to the other
people on the team, and what better way, then an introduction thread.
So here goes.

Hi, Im Paul Bartell. I recently got membership. I am 14, and live by
Seattle, WA, USA, Earth (hopefully earth remains the same for all of
us... but i have nothing against aliens). I helped start this team
with Mathew Craig, whom i met at linux Fest Northwest, last April. We
both felt that Middle and Highschoolers were under-represented in the
ubuntu community. Im surprised how many of us there are, and i know
for a fact there are many that just use ubuntu, and arent on LP etc.

So yeah. Thats really all I have to say. Hopefully i can meet some of
you at Ubuntu Live (which i may or may not be able to go to)

--
"If you are savvy and smart about the choices you make in life, The
sky is not the limit!"

Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it: "I hate compasses
i like can't use them. they don't stay straight, and i end up looking
like an emo by the time i'm done, it stabs me so much"
- Jasmine Lee