[Merge] ~mitchburton/ubuntu/+source/landscape-client:ubuntu/lunar-devel into ubuntu/+source/landscape-client:ubuntu/lunar-devel

Mitch Burton mp+437634 at code.launchpad.net
Thu Feb 23 21:15:17 UTC 2023

Right. There was a transition from launchpad to github, but bugs should still be solely tracked in launchpad. I'll add the missing ones to d/changelog (and update the bug report statuses).

Past SRUs have been a bit of a mixed bag, with some older ones I've seen covering multiple bugs in a single template.

The landscape client case/exception, at least as detailed at the start of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandscapeUpdates, is simply that "new features are allowed in an update" as long as the QA process is observed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mitchburton/ubuntu/+source/landscape-client/+git/landscape-client/+merge/437634
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~mitchburton/ubuntu/+source/landscape-client:ubuntu/lunar-devel into ubuntu/+source/landscape-client:ubuntu/lunar-devel.