[Bug 1854557] Re: Sync opencv 4.1.2+dfsg-5 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
1854557 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Nov 30 08:54:27 UTC 2019
** Changed in: opencv (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors Team, which is subscribed to the bug report.
Sync opencv 4.1.2+dfsg-5 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Status in opencv package in Ubuntu:
Please sync opencv 4.1.2+dfsg-5 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
* Move from libgdcm2-dev to libgdcm-dev.
* No-change rebuild against libgdcm3.0
* Rebuild against new libproj15.
The Debian package has changed to libgdcm-dev too.
Changelog entries since current focal version 4.1.2+dfsg-4ubuntu3:
opencv (4.1.2+dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Bas Couwenberg ]
* Replace libgdbm2-dev with libgdbm-dev,
and libvtkgdcm2-dev with libvtkgdcm-dev. (closes: #944341)
[ Mo Zhou ]
* Add AVX512_COMMON to amd64 dispatch list, and VFPV3,NEON to arm64 list.
* Exclude gdcm development packages from B-D on non-release architectures.
[ Gianfranco Costamagna ]
* Remove builddir-static to save some space (Closes: #943706)
-- Mo Zhou <cdluminate at gmail.com> Sun, 24 Nov 2019 16:08:26 +0800
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors