[Merge] lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/compiz/fix-1067951 into lp:compiz

Sam Spilsbury smspillaz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:44:15 UTC 2016

I'm not sure if this is what you want - changing the default in the XML file will cause the setting to change on both Unity and MATE, which will break Unity, because it keeps minimised window previews in its own way (and I'm fairly sure both mechanisms will just end up fighting each other).

I think the best approach is to look into why the firefox window isn't being redecorated on re-mapping it. Taking this approach just hides the underlying problem.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mate-dev/compiz/fix-1067951/+merge/282901
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/compiz/fix-1067951 into lp:compiz.