[Merge] lp:~udienz/ubuntu/lucid/nginx/nginx.fix691871 into lp:ubuntu/lucid/nginx

Mahyuddin Susanto udienz at debian-id.org
Mon Dec 20 23:52:12 GMT 2010

> You're going to need test cases for each of these bugs.  Also, each patch
> needs to land in Natty first.  I'd suggest preparing an SRU and test cases for
> the patches that are included in 0.8.54 or in the Debian version so that we
> don't need a diff in Natty.

Micah, this patch has been applied at 0.8.5x+0.9.x[1] and already uploaded in Natty
[1] http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~udienz/ubuntu/lucid/nginx/nginx.fix691871/+merge/44235
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~udienz/ubuntu/lucid/nginx/nginx.fix691871 into lp:ubuntu/lucid/nginx.