[Merge] lp:~udienz/ubuntu/lucid/nginx/nginx.fix691871 into lp:ubuntu/lucid/nginx

Micah Gersten launchpad at micahscomputing.com
Mon Dec 20 23:42:56 GMT 2010

You're going to need test cases for each of these bugs.  Also, each patch needs to land in Natty first.  I'd suggest preparing an SRU and test cases for the patches that are included in 0.8.54 or in the Debian version so that we don't need a diff in Natty.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~udienz/ubuntu/lucid/nginx/nginx.fix691871/+merge/44235
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~udienz/ubuntu/lucid/nginx/nginx.fix691871 into lp:ubuntu/lucid/nginx.