[Bug 562696] [NEW] Please sync mummer (3.22~dfsg-2) from Debian testing (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
562696 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Apr 14 05:07:06 BST 2010
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Scott Howard (showard314):
Binary package hint: mummer
This bug has been fixed upstream in Debian (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-
1) Ubuntu Lucid beta 2
2) mummer 3.22~dfsg-1
3) running the the program nucmer should work
4) running nucmer fails with error about not finding other programs installed by mummer.
The problem is that mummer install several programs written in C and
also in perl. The perl scripts have wrong paths in their code to call
other programs. Consequently, those other programs are not found even
though they are properly installed.
mummer (3.22~dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Andreas Tille ]
* Make sure scripts will use the installation path instead of
the temporary build path
* Make real use of debian/sh-replacement-scripts and drop csh
* incremented Standards-Version to reflect concordance with Debian Policy
3.8.4 (no changes needed).
* install tandem-repeat.awk which was lacking from installation
[ Charles Plessy ]
* Updated upstream-metadata.yaml to use simple key=value form
instead of BibTeX entry
-- Andreas Tille <tille at debian.org> Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:10:43 +0000
** Affects: mummer (Ubuntu)
** Tags: sync
Please sync mummer (3.22~dfsg-2) from Debian testing (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors Team, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors