This week: Start the Hacking

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue May 25 08:26:40 BST 2010

Hello everybody,

for those of you who have stared intently at
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs#timeline
this is no surprise, but the "Community Bonding Period" is over and I
hope you all had a good chance to familiarise yourselves with the
project, the people and maybe a bit with the tools already.

Now is the time of the big planning ahead of the next few weeks and
starting to get the first foundations laid for your project.

I wish you all the best with your projects and we'd all appreciate to
hear more about how it all works out for you and which nice successes
you can already talk about.

ROCK ON everybody,
 Daniel