Introduction - Tim

TSI timotejs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:37:36 GMT 2010

I want to introduce myself as suggested on Ubuntu GSoC page.
So my name is Tim and I'm currently attending Slovak University of
Technology, Faculty of Electronics and Informatics,
Applied Informatics. Currently studying 4th semester (out of 6 for BS) .

I would like to work on Ubuntu "System" Restore and Backup utility. I
have lots of experience in C/C++ programming (i use C since my
childhood) and also programming in python, ruby, PHP and assembly
languages. I already worked on several commercial projects (e.g.
Jukebox application based on Linux running in about 400 (kiosk like)
machines in Slovak Republic). I am using Linux for long time so I want
to give back something to the opensource community.

Looking forward for possible cooperation
Timotej Šiškovič