Introduction

Izidor Matušov izidor.matusov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 14:52:10 GMT 2010

Hello,

I'm Izidor Matušov, student of Brno University Of Technology in Czech
republic. I'm currently attending 2nd year of bachelor program
Information Technologies.

I would like to contribute during the summer into proposed idea of
closer integration Thunderbird/Lightning into GNOME. I prefer
Thunderbird over Evolution, however some features like a quick gnome
calendar appleat are available with Evolution. Hopefully, this lack
will be past at the end of summer.

I love programming and I most time spend with playing C, C++, Gtk,
Python, PyGtk. Most of time I create just small tools for me and
friends of mine, projects to school.

My wiki page is located at [0], my IRC nick is izidor

Looking forward to contribute,

Izidor

0: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GSoC/2010/IzidorMatusov/