Introduction

Andres Rodriguez andreserl at ubuntu-pe.org
Wed Mar 17 20:44:17 GMT 2010

Hi All,

This is correct. According to the GSoC FAQ. However I guess this is going to
be dealt with after the applications are accepted. Either way, we can ask
Daniel about this to see how this is dealt with.

Other than that... good luck to all :)

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs <dmitrij.ledkov at ubuntu.com
> wrote:

> On 17 March 2010 19:24, scott <tcsoccerman at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Andres,
> >
> > I have already picked that project and contacted my mentor. Maybe you
> > should pick a different one? Thank you.
> >
> > Scott (tcsoccerman IRC)
> >

> As far as I know there is no harm for multiple people applying for the
> same project and even getting accepted to do the same project. As GSoC
> FAQ states - there is always a little duplication in Open-source =)
>
> I've also contacted mentor about TestDrive ;-)
>
> All applications will be ranked and top so many (as google decides)
> will be accepted. So Let the best applications win =) Not first come,
> first serve ;-)
>
> Me personally is still finishing application. But really hope to get
> in with one of the three projects I like for this summer ;-)
>
> With regards,
>
> Dima.

Andres Rodriguez (RoAkSoAx)
Ubuntu MOTU Developer