Salut!

Harald Sitter apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 9 19:42:05 BST 2010

Hi everyone! :)

Writing to you from the quite cloudy and dark Graz, Austria is Harald Sitter.
I am Kubuntu developer and hopefully spending my summer contributing all day
long on tighlty integrating Ubuntu One in to the KDE workspace.

When I am not busy hunting down bugs, I ride the bike, annoy friends with
mathematics jokes or plan on how I can reach world domination through Kubuntu
and/or KDE ;)

I just finished writing up my proposal for the Ubuntu One for KDE idea [1], in
case you are interessted.

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/GSoC/2010/HaraldSitter

Well, enough said.
I wish everyone a good summer of code :)

regards
--
Harald Sitter
Kubuntu Core Developer