Salut!

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Sat Apr 10 01:17:39 BST 2010

On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 08:42:05PM +0200, Harald Sitter wrote:
> Hi everyone! :)
>
> Writing to you from the quite cloudy and dark Graz, Austria is Harald Sitter.
> I am Kubuntu developer and hopefully spending my summer contributing all day
> long on tighlty integrating Ubuntu One in to the KDE workspace.
>
> When I am not busy hunting down bugs, I ride the bike, annoy friends with
> mathematics jokes or plan on how I can reach world domination through Kubuntu
> and/or KDE ;)

So, I have a joke for you. You know the sudden acceleration problem. So,
let's assume the Micro Controller is 8-bit. So, the question is. What is
the sum of the following?

127 + 1 = ?

Answer.

-128.

Ha Ha. ;-) Just not entertaining for the guy driving the car.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/