"Ubuntu Customization Kit" for GoogleSoC

Jorge Pintado j.pintado89 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 18:58:00 BST 2010

Hello again.

A colleague, Michał Karnick asked me about my project idea ("Ubuntu
Customization Kit"), if I had in mind build on the "Ubuntu Customization
Kit" of the Ubuntu repo.

I think that the Customization Kit in the official repository of Ubuntu has
some problems that can be improved greatly.

First, the graphical interface made with zenity is not too intuitive. Also,
it hasn't features that might be interesting for any user wishing to
customize an Ubuntu Live CD.

Both options can be interesting, both work on the version of the
repositories, such as offering a better alternative to that version.

Sincerely,
Jorge.