Clipboard Improvements Idea

Sarah Strong sarah.e.strong at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 04:51:56 BST 2010

Hey,

Ted, it sounds like I just tested the wrong apps. I think figuring out the
status of cut/paste and what work remains until it does "just work" as part
of the project is an excellent idea, but I'll leave the actual fixes off my
application for now.

James and anyone else who's interested: I put up a preliminary proposal,
publically viewable<http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/sarahstrong/t127052558540>
.
Let me know what you think and whether you think it's a reasonable
representation of what we've discussed here.

Thanks!
-Sarah