Mnemosyne - Revision Controlled Directories

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Wed May 2 12:23:59 BST 2007

Lois Desplat napisał(a):
> Mnemosyne is a project that allows for revision controlled home
> directories as well as directories such as /etc. A daemon auto-commits
> files when they are changed or on a time basis or per user request. By
> default, it uses the Bazaar Version Control System as its backend. The
> project includes integration with Nautilus for easy reverting back to
> previous versions and finding differences between files.

Your project looks very interesting and useful :)
Could you design the code in such way that it would be possible to write
a frontend also for KDE, not only for Gnome? I.e. split the code into
backend and frontend or write a library which can be used from both
desktop environments?

	Krzysztof Lichota